Saturday, May 1, 2010

Mr. Frank


Here are the stats:
Born - April 1, 2010 at 11:32 pm (he made the census, yeah!)
Length - 21 inches
Weight - 8 pounds 7 ounces

He currently has light brown hair, however his eyebrows and lashes are blonde. We'll see see if he turns out to be a blondie like me or brown hair like his dad.

I had high hopes of taking lots of really cute pictures of him. I found that this is not such a simple task since the majority of his day is spent eating, fussing and crying - and when he's sleeping, I'm afraid of stirring and waking him up. I'm finding now that he's a bit older, he has more alert time.

Here are some pictures of Frank at around 3 weeks old.



This one just cracks us up!


Power to the people!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Are you sure you didn't pose him for these shots :-) They are adorable and crack me up. He seems like such a character.

Grandma Carol said...

Oh yeah, that's my Grandson! I had the opportunity to meet Frank in person April 14-18 in Ann Arbor. He is the best thing since sliced bread. My Grandma's brag book of photos is filled with pictures I took during my visit. I must say that Mom takes better pictures than I did.