Saturday, May 1, 2010

Frank's First Baseball Game

We took Frank to the Tigers vs. Twins game last Tuesday. The person who took our tickets informed us that we could pick up a certificate of "Baby's first baseball game" at guest services. So, we got the certificate and kept the ticket - a couple of things to add to his baby book. It was our first big outing, and I spent most of the time worrying that he'd wake up screaming. Luckily, he snoozed through the game and was a perfect angel. We left at about the 5th inning because it was getting so cold (45 degrees). Frank was plenty warm in blankets and a quilt, but Austin and I were freezing.


1 comment:

Ben and Ashley said...

Loved seeing the pictures!! I think I might have the same goal as you...once a week updates. But even that might be a little lofty for me. Hope you are starting to get some sleep!!