Saturday, May 1, 2010

Welcome!

Hi there! Now that we have an "official" family, I wanted to start a blog so that we can easily update everyone with what we are up to. Plus, people have been hounding us for more pictures of Frank...so here goes! I hope to post weekly - we'll see if I can stick to that goal.

What we are up to...
Angela - the majority of my days are spent sustaining life. Feeding Frank, diapers, soothing, more feeding, some sleep and even more feeding.
Austin - finishing up his final semester of law school (he graduates next weekend - hooray!). Evenings are spent being a very active daddy and supportive husband.

Here are some photos from Frank's first days.



1 comment:

Grandma Carol said...

When I received the call from Austin that Frank had arrived my first words when something like this "OMG, you were suppose to call me when Ang went into labor." Austin said, "well he is really here and my dad said the same thing." Austin gave me some stat and said Frank had big hands and big feet. Then the photos came, and THOSE FEET. Do objects (feet) appears larger, or not?