Howdy! I hope you are all having a great summer. It is flying by for us!! Taking advantage of my maternity leave, we roadtripped to northern Minnesota and stopped along the way in Milwaukee and Minneapolis/St. Paul to visit friends and family. Because of the couple of trips we took, Austin fell behind in studying for the bar, so has been studying day and night to catch up. He flies to California to take the exam the last week in July. We are very much looking forward to that being over with! In other news, we are in the process of selling our house. We currently have a contract with a buyer, but are working through the contingencies. I am hopeful that it will come through, but I am not holding my breath. It's been a bit of a rocky road. If all goes according to plan, we'll close on the house mid August and then head to Los Angeles. Austin has an internship there for a few months...and then after that...who knows!?! Here are some new pictures of our little guy and a video. Isn't he handsome?
Frank's Current Interests:
Sucking on his hand/fingers
Drooling
Babbling
Taking baths
Massage (I took an infant massage class during my maternity leave)
Reading books like, Brown Bear, Brown Bear and Little Golden Books
Being outside and looking at trees (or the light coming through the leaves)
Being carried in the sling or Ergo

2 comments:
O.M.G. I love him. That was the most entertaining 2 minutes of my day. Cannot WAIT to meet him and have you guys nearby!!!!
That video is so cute! It looks ike he wants to say something so badly but doesn't have the words yet! I love the picture in Austin's arms
Post a Comment