Hi, Angela. thanks so much for "putting up" (or whatever you call it) the pics of Frank! He's looking pretty grown up! Definitely has his own look about him. Feel like I'd like to just keep looking at him! Definitely someone you'd like to get to know. And hold and hug, etc.. missing you all...ellie x
My inpression of what Frank's saying.. "Hey Mama, I love you so much that's why "I can't get enough of your love", "you make me feel brand new", and "your love makes me feel higher and higher""""". Oh what a happy man he was and is today. With all a grandma's love which is an abundance. I miss you!
2 comments:
Hi, Angela. thanks so much for "putting up" (or whatever you call it) the pics of Frank! He's looking pretty grown up! Definitely has his own look about him. Feel like I'd like to just keep looking at him! Definitely someone you'd like to get to know. And hold and hug, etc.. missing you all...ellie x
My inpression of what Frank's saying.. "Hey Mama, I love you so much that's why "I can't get enough of your love", "you make me feel brand new", and "your love makes me feel higher and higher""""". Oh what a happy man he was and is today. With all a grandma's love which is an abundance. I miss you!
Post a Comment